MyHealth is a secure health management tool that allows you to access your medical information and contact your primary or specialty clinic providers online or by mobile device. Log on to MyHealth here.
Resources available on MyHealth
Access to MyHealth includes:
- Medication list
- Test results
- All labs released immediately
- All radiology and pathology results released in a timed manner to portal
- Clinical documents
- Visit summaries view, which is download and transmittable
- Secure messaging with your provider and the care team (for example: test results, your medical condition or medication refill requests)
- Messaging to provider pool/message center
- Upload documents for provider review
- View and request appointments
- View allergies
- View list of immunizations
If you need a copy of your complete medical record, please contact ANMC Medical Records at (907) 729-3019.
Sign up for MyHealth
- To sign up for a MyHealth account please speak with the front desk staff, your nurse or provider. You can also contact Central Registration at 907-729-1395.
- For 24/7 password help, please call (877) 621-8014.
Secure messaging is for routine health related inquiries only with normal turnaround time one business day. Messages received after business hours, on holidays, or weekends will be responded to on the next business day.
If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system in your community (for example, call 911).
Mobile Device App
Access your MyHealth portal on your smartphone or other mobile devices. In your app store search: HealtheLife. The HealtheLife mobile app gives you real-time and easy access to your MyHealth online portal.
Tribal health organizations using MyHealth
Alaska Native Medical Center | Aleutian Pribilof Island Association | Chugachmiut | Copper River Native Association | Eastern Aleutian Tribes | Kenaitze Indian Tribe | Kodiak Area Native Association | Mount Sanford Tribal Consortium | Native Village of Eklutna | Norton Sound Health Corporation | Southcentral Foundation | Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium