- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Day (third Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (second Monday in October)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday of November)
- Day after Thanksgiving/ Family Day (fourth Friday of November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
*The ANMC Emergency Department and Walk-in Clinic services are still available. The ANMC Walk-in Clinic, (Healthy Communities Building, 3900 Ambassador Drive) is open 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Sundays. It is open 365 days a year (including all holidays).
The COVID-19 drive-thru and walk up testing site, is open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on all observed holidays.
Anchorage Native Primary Care Center additional closures**:
- President’s Day (third Monday in February)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
**Speciality clinics at ANMC (clinics located in the hospital, Healthy Communities Building, Alaska Pacific Medical Building and University Lake Medical Center/ASI are open, in addition to the Walk In Clinic at ANMC and the Emergency Department and COVID testing sites)