- Primary Care
- Cleft Lip and Palate Program
- Dermatology Clinic
- Diabetes Program
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Emergency & Trauma
- Endocrinology Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- General Surgery
- Hepatology and Liver Clinic
- Internal Medicine – General Medicine Clinic
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Nephrology Clinic
- Neurology Clinic
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oncology & Hematology Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Podiatry Clinic
- Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Clinic
- ANMC Notice of Privacy Practices
- Walk-in Clinic
- + All Services
For our patients living outside of the Anchorage Service Unit, ANMC offers a Walk-in Clinic for non-emergent health care services for our people while visiting Anchorage.
ANMC’s Walk-in Clinic is for patients of all ages who have an illness or injury that needs immediate care but are not experiencing a medical emergency. Here are some reasons to visit the Walk-in Clinic at ANMC:
- Medication refills
- Fever and dehydration
- School and Dept. of Transportation physicals
- Sore throats and colds
- Cuts and minor skin infections
- Sinus and ear infections
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Urinary tract infections
- STI testing
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Walk-in Clinic located?
The Walk-in Clinic is located on the third floor of the Healthy Communities Building (HCB), 3900 Ambassador Drive. The HCB is on the west side of the Alaska Native Health Campus.
Can I make an appointment to be seen in the Walk-in Clinic?
No. Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis in the Walk-in Clinic. If you are from out of town and would like to make an appointment to be seen for same-day care, please call (907) 729-1500 and ask to make an appointment with the Internal Medicine Same Day Clinic.
- If I am from out of town and not feeling well today where do I go? [PDF]
- Walk-In Clinic Rack Card [PDF]
Clinic Hours and Contact Information
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Phone: (907) 729-1500
Location: 3900 Ambassador Drive, third floor