The Palliative Care Program facilitates and supports an integration of palliative care philosophies and practices into the Alaska Tribal Health System.
- Improve the quality of life for patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness
- Help educate and empower health care staff to deliver the highest-quality primary palliative care throughout the Alaska Tribal Health System
- Advance palliative care through system-wide program development, quality improvement and support
- Utilize technology to support rural providers with palliative care telehealth and telementoring programs and resources throughout Alaska
- Collaborate and network with local, state and national organizations to improve palliative care services in Alaska
Patient and Provider Resources
The Palliative Care Program has developed innovative clinical tools to help with Advance Care Planning. To view and download the digital Advance Care Planning materials, click the links below:
Advance Care Planning Conversation Guide
Advance Care Directive Form
Palliative Care Project ECHO
For additional information and resources, visit https://anthc.org/palliative-care/anthc-palliative-care/
To make an appointment, you must first receive a referral from your primary care provider or another specialty clinic. Patients previously seen in the Palliative Care Clinic can call the clinic directly for an appointment.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Phone: (907) 729-1112
Fourth floor of the Healthy Communities Building, 3900 Ambassador Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508