- Primary Care
- Cleft Lip and Palate Program
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Emergency & Trauma
- Pain Management
- Internal Medicine Clinic
- Oncology & Hematology Clinic
- Palliative Care
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- + All Services
ANTHC Palliative Care
The goal of ANTHC Palliative Care is to improve the quality of life for patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness through a person-centered approach that addresses the physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural aspects of well-being.
ANTHC Palliative Care facilitates and supports an integration of palliative care philosophies and practices into the Alaska Tribal Health System.
ANTHC Palliative Care
- Improves the quality of life for patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness
- Helps educate and empower health care staff to deliver the highest-quality primary palliative care throughout the Alaska Tribal Health System
- Advances palliative care through system-wide program development, quality improvement and support
- Utilizes technology to support rural providers with palliative care telehealth and telementoring programs and resources throughout Alaska
- Collaborates and networks with local, state and national organizations to improve palliative care services in Alaska
The ANTHC Palliative Care Program has developed innovative clinical tools to help with advance care planning. Go to the Advance Care Planning Resources page to download a free Advance Care Directive Form, conversation guidebook, brochure and wellness map.
Advance Care Planning Resources
The ANTHC Palliative Care Program has developed innovative clinical tools for advance care planning that integrate concepts of cultural humility in order to respect the diverse traditions and cultures of Alaska Native and American Indian people. By incorporating the traditional values of storytelling and vivid imagery, the concepts of advance care planning are explored through the use of conversation maps, group visits and conversation guides.
Advance care planning materials are available for free download. If you would like to order hard copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
To view and download the digital advance care planning materials, click the links below:
Location: Fourth Floor Healthy Communities Building, 3900 Ambassador Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508
Phone: (907) 729-1112
Fax: (907) 729-1135